Website Waste Management
Reporting to the Vendor Relations Supervisor/Manager, this position will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of repairs process.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Receives customer requests and coordinates vendors for completion of repairs or equipment requests.
- Records all incoming issues in designated system(s) and follow up with vendors and clients to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assists with developing and implementing process improvement solutions related to vendor processes and works with operating areas to implement.
- Assist as necessary with the on-boarding process of all new vendors.
- Continuous updates to customers and systems timely and accurately.
- Addresses day-to-day issues related to the Vendor and works with internal partners to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor Team email and systems for new or escalated requests and to assist with coverage.
- Maintain orders in assigned territory to meet individual/team metrics and ensure accuracy. Assist in other areas when needed.
- Reviews and analyzes processes and procedures to identify needs and provide recommendations with high emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Interacts externally to resolve issues effecting operations. This includes, but is not limited to intercompany departments, vendors, and other outsourced companies.
- Review and submission of quotes and information received from vendors to determine next steps, coordinating or ordering of parts, and other trash management needs.
- Utilizes systems to check for accuracy on work orders entered to ensure they are processed efficiently and data is correct for reporting and billing purposes.
- Education: HS Diploma or GED (accredited)
- Experience: No previous experience required.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely;
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tempe, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A