Website The Wendy's Company
Support the Manager of International Finance as well as the International team on all aspects of essential outputs including consolidated annual operating plan, periodic forecasts, long-range planning, strategic initiatives, sensitivity analysis and presentations for internal and external audiences. Prepare financial and analytical decision making support to enable senior management to assess its performance on brand operations, financial outlook and growth opportunities. Provide analytical and modeling support for strategic initiatives, new market models and long-range planning.
- Prepare presentations for internal and external audiences regarding actual business results as well as forward-looking projections.
- Build business intelligence and financial reporting functions to provide actionable insights to international leadership. This includes creating new and maintaining existing BI/Reporting capabilities in partnership with business functions and IT.
- Provide financial & strategic support for International team located in the DRSC. Prepare operational analyses, as appropriate, to support
- International management needs including quantitative and qualitative analyses, analytical support in examining unit development activity, food costs, labor costs, controllable costs, return on investment, general brand spending, marketing, recapitalization, market entry, new initiatives and modeling (creation of new and maintenance of existing).
- Provide FP&A support for the International business unit to achieve financial and strategic goals. Objectives include the preparation of the long-range plan, annual operating plan, periodic business reviews, forecasts, and business priority support.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years relevant work experience including financial and/or operational analysis.
- Spanish/English Bilingual Required
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Working knowledge of other Microsoft Office components including Word and PowerPoint
- Understanding and working knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, and analysis with sound knowledge of accounting and accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, finance, economics, accounting or related field
- International mind-set or business experience preferred
Company: The Wendy’s Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A