Website The Wendy's Company
Our Shift Managers provide daily leadership to ensure the restaurant meets operational goals and mentoring to team members to delight every customer.
On our team, you’ll be invested in as you develop your restaurant leadership skills. We have a Shift Manager development program designed to provide you with the training and experience you need to advance your career with Wendy’s.
Based on your experience, you’ll be placed in one of three Shift Manager roles – open and close, back of house, or overall guest experience. No matter your initial placement, you’ll be trained to be an effective leader in all three!
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have at least 6 months of restaurant, retail, customer service focused, or equivalent experience
- Be able to multi-task while maintaining composure, give and take direction, work well in a team environment, and have a strong service focus
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have or be willing to obtain ServSafe certification by end of training
- Exhibit leadership and model our values
Company: The Wendy’s Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A