Website Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Associate.
- Constant review of current APAC CDF Operations Quality Assurance (QA) programs, to ensure they provide the correct level of oversight and governance. Provide regular reporting and consultation with the Operations leadership team within region with recommendation of revision to programs based on outcome of the QA program results.
- Develop and refine QA audits as required and where necessary, to complete QA testing where QA Analyst unable to complete
- Oversight to ensure adherence with all regulatory and business requirements within the region. Partnering with compliance and governance teams that support CDF and Operations, both in region and the global Commercial Capital Operations team.
- Accountable for ensuring the effective implementation and maintenance of controls. To maintain regular reviews of current controls, provide recommendations for enhancements to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Analyse findings, identify trends/issues and make recommendations based on the data including review and reporting of Business Self-Identified Issues (BSI), and QA results
- Partner with the functional process owners to remediate issues, ensuring all issues are correctly reported and escalated
- Work alongside the Wholesale APAC Operations Management team to ensure the design and implementation of any training programs are robust and effective
- Provide guidance and support to the Governance Team member located in Asia as required and directed by the leadership team, to ensure there is consistency with the Governance and Quality Assurance Programs within the APAC region
- Work closely with compliance and process owners to review and ensure any updates required to procedural documents are completed in a timely manner and correctly reflects the process, highlighting any risks and ensuring correct controls are in place and effective
- Key point of contact for any audit requirements within APAC CDF Operations, both internal and external
- Take ownership for reporting and managing all Operational Risk Issues including SHRP issues management. This will include ensuring accuracy with the issue description, effective completion and provision of supporting evidence for all agreed corrective actions
- Ensuring there is an appropriate change control process for standard operating procedures, process maps and associated audits
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, within tight timelines, with minimal supervision
- Strong organisational and delivery skills with a natural bias for speed and execution
- Be proactive with a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, with varying degree of complexity
- Accountable, taking ownership through to resolution
- At least 5 years’ experience gained in a banking environment or equivalent, with Governance and Compliance experience required
- Extensive knowledge of the financial services industry
- Demonstrate ability to adhere to documented processes and procedures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, with an ability to analyse data and provide meaningful insights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to connect with all levels of team members within the business
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A