Website Waste Management
Under general supervision, the Bilingual Inside Sales Rep-Snapshot conducts activities associated with closing new customers, and achieves budgeted closing and productivity goals by utilizing sound telephone based selling approaches.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Effectively uses Waste Management sales productivity software tools (i.e. Prospect and Customer Database, Proposal Program, Pricing Tools, etc.).
- Consistently meets or exceeds weekly and monthly sales activity goals.
- Executes sales campaigns via outbound telephone marketing to consistently meet or exceed aggressive weekly and monthly sales activity goals.
- Exhibits proficient knowledge and use of personal computer and computer software applications.
- Proposes customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- Attracts, generates, manages and records leads from outbound telephone marketing.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Generates revenue utilizing a consultative selling approach in the sale of Waste Management services on inbound calls that are typically small and less complex accounts.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely;
- Produce Results
- Work Environment Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Education: High school diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- Experience: Two (2) years customer service experience (in addition to education requirement).
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) part of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely;
- Demonstrate Professionalism
- Initiate Action
- Bilingual in French and English (written and spoken) required
- Collaborate Actively
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A