Website Waste Management
Provides clerical and administrative support to departmental Managers, and assists in coordinating all aspects of daily operations, including recording and reporting data.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Maintains and distributes department related information on a daily basis.
- Communicates with other supervisors and managers about operations and/or dispatch issues.
- Completes and maintains a variety of reports as directed by the department manager.
- Uses software tools to manage a variety of tasks, such as procurement, time and attendance, safety incidents, and contract labor.
- Assists in the implementation of operational projects as needed.
- Communicates with customers about service issues as needed.
- Assists in troubleshooting and resolving safety, service, and operational issues.
- Creates, distributes, and closes-out customer tickets on a daily basis.
- Communicates with employees about scheduling and work assignments as needed.
- May enter and maintain Service Machine SMART data on a daily basis.
- Assists with data collection and reporting required for incentive pay programs.
- Assists with the processing of payments and other financial tasks as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are required
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency is required
- Understand truck weight capacity and limitations
- Self-directed person with a positive and professional mind-set
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Education: High school diploma or G.E.D (accredited)
- Experience: Zero (0) to four (4) years previous experience (in addition to education requirements)
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A