Website Waste Management
The HOA Desk Agent provides customer service for the HOA department by serving as a point of contact for the customer and acting as liaison between the customer and operations. This position manages inbound email, processes small HOA new service requests, assists all HOA service needs and provides outside and inside sales rep support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by working with customers, operations, sales and set-up departments to resolve issues including escalated and complex customer service issues.
- Communicates and coordinates with sales and operations departments to ensure follow-up on sales leads, set-ups, missed pick-ups and other customer-related issues.
- Fields incoming emails of low to mid level complexity for the HOA department independently and proficiently.
- Acts as contact for and liaison to HOA customers and operations.
- Strives to meet or exceed service and operational goals established for productivity, quality, and timeliness
- Works to understand customers’ needs, issues and requests.
- Initiates outbound calls to customers to ensure resolution of issues, customer satisfaction and to build loyalty.
- Provides information and education to customers regarding service options, charges and billing questions.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than __ pounds rarely;
- Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. (accredited)
- Experience: Two (2) years previous customer service experience and leading others.
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely;
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tempe, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A