Website Waste Management
Prepare, review, monitor or maintain contracts and ensure compliance of applicable rules and regulations. Research and prepare reports as needed. Serve in an entry-level advisory capacity for all contract matters within Area Public Sector Services.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Serves as department liaison with Legal Department, regarding legal contractual negotiations, contact language revisions, etc.
- Investigates contract related discrepancies, complaints and disputes between departments, vendors, contractors and other involved parties.
- Monitors contract performance for compliance to terms and conditions and reports non-compliance issues.
- Ensures compliance and stays abreast of all laws, rules and regulations applicable to the Area’s municipal operations, and adherence to overall Corporate governance and business integrity standards.
- Develops and maintains contract database by updating status of existing contracts and any other pertinent information.
- Creates and maintains templates for contract reporting and guidelines for documentation (monthly, quarterly, annual)
- Reviews, analyzes and interprets contract data requests.
- Evaluates existing municipal contracts for new business opportunities and revenue growth.
- Contract management experience may be required.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (accredited) in Business Administration, Public Administration or similar area of study, or in lieu of degree, High
- School Diploma or GED (accredited) and 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience: No prior work experience (in addition to education requirement).
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sun Valley, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A