This is a senior Service Management position accountable for ensuring Vodafone Global Enterprise meets and exceeds its service obligations to our high value strategic accounts.
Working alongside the Account Team to embed business relationships at the most senior level within our Customer base by developing and nurturing a key understanding of our Customer’s strategy and business model and translating that into accountabilities based on Vodafone’s capabilities.
This role interfaces with external and internal Customers with a global presence at an Executive level, incorporating both direct line management at a local level and global matrix management at an account level.
- Lead best of breed ITIL compliant service improvement by ensuring the development and implementation of Service Development and / or Improvement Plans in collaboration with Customers and Vodafone OPAs ( OpCo’s, Partner and Affiliates), whilst Go To Market propositions are fully funded by the customer and linked to overall profit and loss
- Ability to provide insights and trends within specific sectors and industries and consistently represents customer requirements with a drive for innovation
- Consistently represents customer requirements with a drive for innovation
- Ensure all members of the team deliver an exemplary level of customer service., whilst being responsible for the protection of existing revenues and identification of opportunities in support of the Account Plan
- Ownership of the end to end contractual deliverables for Service and collaborative working with Account Teams to provide direction on the service relationship for nominated accounts provides a point of interface and accountability for all aspects of service delivery and assurance to customers and driving true partnership
- Provide Strategic leadership, day to day line management and individual performance reviews with team members underpinned by effective use of resources
- Curious about customers and demonstrates a deep insight into their way of thinking
- International – lived and worked abroad or worked in a service management role for 8+ years
- Constantly thinks about future trends and growth strategies
- Track record of global service delivery for global/international enterprise accounts, experience of leading customer facing forums with experienced business influencer and customer advocate, driving change on behalf our customer
- Strong focus on delivery and attention to detail with strong personal skills around influence and being a person with tenacity and robust in nature
- Effectively translates and communicates ideas and requirements between internal and external parties
- Demonstrable people management and leadership skills across a wide range of levels of experience and expertise
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A