Website Valero Energy
Provides first level response, support, and resolution for customers, jobbers, dealers, regarding store payment systems and hardware, merchant master records, merchant network profiles, and emergency issues. Responsible for troubleshooting, escalating, and seeking first call resolution for all issues called into the Branded Customer Technical Support Center. Must be available to work any 8 hour rotating shift, operating in a 24/7 enviroment.
- Distributes and receives retrieval requests on a daily basis.
- Provides carriers/distributors with consignee numbers, daily/weekly allocation volumes and increasing allocations when necessary.
- Maintains database using the call center problem management software.
- Answers, resolves/redirects and documents all external and internal customer communications.
- Responds to email requests on various group email boxes on a daily basis.
- Resolves various issues and questions related to Valero Allocations/Loading support.
- Assigns, obtains, and sets up necessary data relative to adding new locations to the credit network and the credit card system.
- Acts as immediate source of feedback to supervisor and/or manager on problem resolution and trends.
- Balances merchant settlement reports on a daily basis.
- Updates and maintains merchant master records using RAMS database systems and merchant network profiles using First Data’s Client Line database.
- Processes an appropriate written/verbal response to customer communications carrying the issue from inception to resolution.
- Provides first call resolution on incoming store POS systems and equipment issues whenever possible.
- Troubleshoots, documents, escalates, and resolves first call / first level customer service, store systems and equipment issues.
- Experience operating Point of Sale (POS) equipment preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 year customer service or call center experience preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amarillo, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A