Website Valero Energy
Employees in a Functional role will serve as a member of a project team, or work on enhancements and fixes to existing systems. Business Systems Analysts support one or more of our divisions such as Renewables, Refining, Marketing and Supply, Finance, Legal, Accounting, or Human Resources. You and your technical and infrastructure colleagues will work directly with members of those business divisions to provide solutions for the real world challenges Valero faces.
- Engage in all phases of the application development lifecycle (e.g. requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, and support).
- Learn business processes and related applications.
- Test and train end-users on new applications, features, or fixes.
- Take support calls from business teams to provide troubleshooting and solution services.
- Manage projects, track progress, and provide status updates.
- Good understanding of accounting preferred.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 (or higher) on a 4.0 scale preferred.
- Currently pursuing (with a graduation date no later than Dec 2021) or have obtained a bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Management
- Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science or related field required.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A