Website US Foods
- Responsible for the ensuring the replenishment function at the Market Distribution Center delivers on commitments, including maintaining continuity of product supply, while meeting key performance service indicators (KPI). The Replenishment Lead is the face in the market working with the VP Sales and VP Operations to ensure any immediate need for product is met. The Replenishment Lead also connects the market to the Replenishment Service Center (RSC) through constant communication, update calls, and collaboration with the RSC on demand changes and special projects. This position also monitors quality of inbound product and executes replenishment functions according with US Foods policies and procedures. The Replenishment Lead is a subject matter expert on the supply chain systems, replenishment policies and procedures
- Daily management of all replenishment duties and KPI results for the Market, including management of the
- Replenishment Assistant.
- Market leader and liaison of the replenishment function between the Market sales and operation leaders and the
- Replenishment Center (RSC) Replenishment.
- Works with Market and RSC personnel to execute sales growth initiatives and stocking new items for sales opportunities.
- Collaborates with RSC to expedite deliveries, costing reconciliation, validate unusual demand, and all other replenishment duties Works directly with the VP Sales and VP Operations to ensure the market delivers on customer commitments.
- At times, negotiate with and/or strongly influence the VP Sales and VP Operations on alternative, creative means to meet a customer commitment.
- Takes direction from Replenishment Manager for the Area on replenishment strategy, goals and KPI results Monitors inbound product for quality levels and investigates any product concerns and product returned from customer due to quality concerns Manages and executes the removal of slow, dead, excess and obsolete inventory, which may include crafting the strategy to move product in an expedited way Manages, executes and follows up on all inventory management concerns including spoilage, alert date product and suspense inventory Through Market Replenishment Assistant, manages the Credit Debit Memo Request process, drop ship billings, and tracking of beverage / chemical / dishwasher company assets Ensures line of open communication between the RSC and Replenishment Assistant regarding business updates and Market initiatives along with all demand change information
Qualification & Experience:
- Four-year college degree in business, operations, or supply chain management, or equivalent food service industry work experience required
- Related Experience: Minimum 5 year of purchasing experience required; proven experience of influencing people / management required; food service purchasing and management experience highly preferred
- Demonstrates ability collaborate with off-site personnel.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once; ability to function autonomously with very little direction or input. Must be able to achieve performance objectives. Possess a high degree of diplomacy, tact, tenacity and persistence to deal effectively with other stakeholders. Must be organized and have strong communication, influencing and follow up skills. Extensive food service knowledge and supply chain experience.
- Proficient with various Desktop software (e.g., Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
Company: US Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A