The temporary part-time supervisor impacts the organization by administering and communicating UPS policies, procedures and programs in several of the following areas: employment, employee communication, safety, reporting and record keeping, training etc.
- Candidate must have the ability to work Sunday through Saturday (seven day work week) when necessary, and work various timeframes in a non-traditional work schedule.
- Must have the ability to travel, work weekends and nights, and multi-task.
- Ability to work varying shifts and extended hours as business needs require.
- The candidate must work collaboratively with other members of UPS and maintain a working knowledge of other roles in the function.
- Must have experience using MS Office products and general computer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shreveport, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A