Website U-Haul International, Inc
U-Haul is looking for a personable, courteous, and professional Reservation Agent to work in our regional marketing office to assist customers with assigning reservations for and assisting customers with U-Haul Trucks, Trailers, U-Boxes, towing, and other related rental services.
- Assist centers and dealers with reservations and additional tasks
- Answer customer inquiries
- Update, review, and audit inventory reports
- Schedule U-Box routes for customers in local area
- Direct incoming U-Haul equipment to rental facilities to fill every confirmed reservations
- Assist in controlling rental equipment inventories within the assigned marketing company geographic area
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as multi-line phones, phone etiquette, Word, and email.
- Customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Company: U-Haul International, Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A