The TFS Finance Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Pricing Analytics Consultant.
The Pricing Analytics Consultant serves an integral function within the development and execution of TFS’ Consumer Finance Originations pricing strategy. To support a successful pricing Strategy, the Pricing Analytics Consultant will develop and monitor the analytics of internal and external data consisting of volume, share, opportunity conversion, profitability, expected value, and competitive positioning. In this regard, this role demands both a strong business & financial acumen coupled with solid data, analytical, and modeling skills.
Moreover, the Pricing Analytics Consultant must be able to effectively transform data insights into tangible actionable proposals. The Pricing Analytics Consultant will effectively communicate their point of view while also being receptive to feedback from a broad and diverse audience with different perspectives. To maximize success, the role requires excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to work collaboratively within cross-departmental teams as the Pricing function has downstream impacts across many parts of the TFS Consumer Finance business.
- Develop pricing recommendations which would include feasibility and impacts on key KPI. Recommendations will be delivered to the TFS Pricing Committee which is composed of the CFO, COO, CRO, and Treasurer. The committee is also attended by GVP/VPs from Sales, Finance, and Legal.
- Manage a series of complex rate scenarios with multiple constraints within pricing management and optimization platform.
- Work with Data Science to further develop and improve the TFS Pricing Model.
- Lead the implementation of proposed changes through collaboration and partnership with technology/system teams.
- Trusted subject matter expert in the subjects of pricing, profitability, sales, and competitive strategy with a wide breadth of knowledge in areas of Data Science and Risk.
- Develop analytics to monitor the performance of key pricing KPIs such as volume, share, opportunity conversion, profitability, expected value, and competitive positioning. Will utilize SQL, Python, Tableau.
- Lead regular recurring analysis/reporting in addition to deeper level ad-hoc analyses which will require intellectual curiosity and good analytical questions.
- Apply decisive insight, business judgement, and a deep understanding of product segmentation (make, credit quality, condition, region) to influence pricing decision-making.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Significant experience specifically within pricing strategy and/or pricing analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Extensive relevant work experience in a similar field and/or industry.
- Familiarity/proficiency with many common predictive model techniques, such as Linear and Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher specifically in finance, economics, computer science, statistics, or closely related discipline; advanced degree preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel).
- Expertise with SQL, including data gathering, cleaning, and manipulation.
- Proficiency with analytic tools (Tableau, Python, R, SAS, and/or similar).
- Proven ability to communicate with and build consensus among all levels of the organization, including executive and senior manager level stakeholders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A