Toyota Canada Inc. currently has an exciting opportunity for a Lexus Support Consultant to support our Lexus team. This is a 12 month contract opportunity and will report to the Lexus Planning & Strategy Manager. This exciting opportunity is for an individual who will provide administrative coordination and support for all management within the Lexus Division. The successful candidate will be in a cross functional role, working regularly with dealers, internal departments and various suppliers. They will act as a coordinator within the Lexus Division for various administrative duties both internally within TCI as well as externally to dealers and vendors/suppliers. They will ensure accurate and efficient reporting and support within the division.
- Creates purchase order requisitions, amendments and receiving
- Performs various internal and Dealer reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Coordinates plant tours for Lexus Guests including interaction with TMMC staff and suppliers
- Coordinates the Lexus New Associate Orientation Workshop attendance and invoicing with suppliers, as well as key contact for Dealership attendees
- Acts as liaison between Lexus Division and other departments as well as outside suppliers on various projects/events as they arise
- Prepares and distribute letters, memos and other communications to Dealers
- Represents Lexus as Team Lead for Callidus, overseeing all Dealer dispute cases, program protection requests and processing all manual incentive payments as required. Action complex Dealer dispute cases and communicate with Dealers directly to reach conclusion.
- Oversee download and weekly reports verification from Callidus for Dealer EFT payments, comparing all sales to monthly programs to ensure accuracy of incentive credits.
- Coordinates annual election process and communications for the Lexus Communication Team and Lexus Creative Advisory Board
- Coordinates details of LCT meetings with suppliers and management
- Prepares presentation materials for various internal and Dealer meetings
- Maintains communications for Infostream
- Coordination and processing of all invoices
- University degree or college diploma
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint applications, and other office equipment
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Specialized business training as an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to initiate and improve work processes to increase efficiencies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Scarborough, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A