Toyota’s Human Resources Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Senior Analyst, Talent Development Business Advisor.
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage and execute a variety of Talent Development and Leadership Development projects, Talent Review, Succession Planning, including Executive driving performance planning cycle.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Advisor, the person in this role will support the department’s objective to provide innovative approaches to career planning, career/leadership development, and manage strategies for Manager and Individual Contributor development, to enhance managerial and leadership skills and capabilities. This role will support TMNA’s Corporate Resource’s or Digital Transformation & Mobility pillar and Toyota Financial Services.
- Developing and building relationships with function leaders to champion and support implementation and sustainment of career planning and career/leadership development programs for managers and individual contributors.
- Evaluating and continuously improving career planning and career development approach and resources to support management and individual contributor development.
- Develop and implement innovative, efficient, and effective programs, processes, and tools related to succession planning, promotions, and general executive/high potential development, career and development planning, talent review, coaching, assessment.
- Champion academic/university partnerships to execute leadership and individual contributor development programs.
- Coordinating annual review cycle schedule and communication.
- Working collaboratively with HR Business Advisors and Talent Development strategy team to provide innovative approaches to talent management, career planning and career/leadership development.
- Facilitate talent review meetings with business unit leadership team to ensure consistent and effective identification and development of talent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and build consensus with multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience in Human Resources, Training and Development, Organization Development, or
- Talent Development.
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing strategies for Talent Development, including all activities related to succession planning, talent review, candidate assessment, and the promotion process.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% for field/plant site support.
- Direct experience managing HR/Talent Development projects across multiple functions and/or business units.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A