Toyota’s Accounts Receivable Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated SR. Analyst, Account Receivable.
The primary responsibility of this role is to develop the Intercompany Processes and Inhouse banking between TEMA and the NAMCs and the Loans and Deposit Accounting between TEMA, TMS and TMNA.
Reporting to the Manager, Accounts Receivable, the person in this role will support the Accounts Receivable department’s objective to complete multiple levels of consolidation by North America and TMC to meet their reporting requirements whether that be to support TMC’s filings with the SEC or North America preparation of Audited Financial Statements.
- Respond to internal and external audit requests, providing documentation and explanation to auditors.
- Oversee special projects within the A/R group such as testing related to system implementations, Kaizen initiatives, work reorganizations, etc.
- Be the point person to interface with NAMC’s, Financial Reporting and Accounts Payable related to TEMA intercompany or In House Banking discrepancies.
- Review processes to assess for opportunities to Kaizen activities to improve work product or gain efficiency. Work with the RPA team, ERP team, Production Support and other Business Functions to implement Kaizen’s.
- Prioritize system problem resolution
- Responsible to uphold TMNA Policies and Procedures regardless of the job level of the requestor
- Determine appropriateness of amounts in key balance sheet accounts
- Determine appropriateness of material fluctuations in account balances
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with various top tier ERP systems
- Advanced degree or certification MBA
- Previous experience with SAP/ARIBA
- Ability to communicate professionally
- CPA required
- Previous experience with Toyota or another Automotive sector
- Experience in a publicly traded company or other SOX environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A