Toyota’s Enterprise Cost Analysis Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Sr. Financial Analyst.
The primary responsibility of this role is to work closely with the divisions to establish Annual Budget/Quarterly Forecast by analyzing Actual trends, reviewing monthly expense patterns to help achieve divisional target.
Reporting to the Fixed Cost and Capital Analysis Manager, the person in this role will support the Enterprise Cost Analysis department’s objective to provide finance decision support to various corporate divisions.
- Coordinate with the Division’s Managers and Finance to review fiscal year plans to help Finance establish Annual Functional Targets
- Work closely with the divisions to establish Annual Budget/Quarterly Forecast by analyzing Actual trends, reviewing monthly expense patterns to help achieve divisional target
- Assist divisions to identify trade-offs and other countermeasures as necessary to offset current or anticipated higher spend
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert and Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the assigned Divisions supported on all areas relating to Accounting and Finance
- Communicate Risks & Opportunities to Budgets/Forecasts
- Monthly Actual vs Budget/Forecast variance reporting and work closely with the divisions to identify key drivers of these variances
- Support the assigned Division’s LFCs/Team Members to help address any specific issues or questions related to Accounting and Finance
- Support special analysis and projects assigned by management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence and persuade customer behavior
- Master’s Degree a plus
- Understanding of the automotive industry and business issues a plus
- Demonstrated experience with SAP and BPC planning or other ERP systems
- Demonstrated experience in supporting multiple customer groups and prioritizing activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, accounting, or related field
- Work experience in finance, accounting and/or related field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A