The TFS Corporate Finance department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Senior Analyst Financial Analyst to support its objectives.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the TFS Department initiatives by performing various analyses at the corporate level.
Reporting to the Manager, Product Portfolio FP&A, the Sr. Financial Analyst is positioned at the intersection of the Automotive and Financial markets and uses this knowledge to help the team plan, analyze and measure the performance of TFS’ Balance Sheet, its Product Driven P&L, and other Business Key Performance Indicators. The role collaborates with Departments across the organization to develop and model key assumptions into the Financial Plan such as Credit & Residual Value Losses. The Senior Financial Analyst will also utilize their business knowledge and subject matter expertise to help gather and analyze data on a wide-ranging variety of topics and communicate findings to Senior Leadership to enable data-driven decision making.
- Collaborates with Departments (Risk Management, Accounting, Finance Products, Debt Management, Service Operations) across the organization to develop financial forecasts of TFS’ Residual Value and Credit Losses on the Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
- Produces short- and long-range planning deliverables (Annual Plan, Long-Range Plan, Quarterly Forecasts, Monthly look ahead, etc.).
- Provides ad hoc financial support for Executive Leadership and other Business Units.
- Brings fresh perspectives and thinking to improve Group’s processes and content and utilizes technology (Hyperion Planning, Python, Tableau, VBA) to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of departmental processes and content.
- Stays abreast of systemic and specific market conditions driving TFS performance (Used Car Market, Economy, Overall Financial Markets, Credit Markets, and Interest Rates, New and Used Auto Sales, Toyota Performance).
- Challenges assumptions, validates rationale and identifies risks and opportunities in forecast scenarios and evaluation of used car incentive programs. Integrates multiple views and perspectives into a consistent forecast narrative and clarifies complex and involved situations for Executive level communication.
- Profitability/ROI analysis on used vehicle incentive programs
- Provides current condition updates through the monitoring of actual-to-expected results, and plan versus prior plan results and investigates and communicates differences.
- Experience with Hyperion Planning and Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Solid work ethic and dedication/pride in what you do;
- Demonstrated expert proficiency in Financial Modeling.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in data extraction and manipulation using Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Good friendly attitude and ability to live Toyota principle of “Respect for People”;
- Comfortable with querying and analyzing large amounts of data;
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or other quantitative fields such as Math, Statistics, Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Demonstrated progressive finance/business experience at a reputable firm(s) including solid financial, analytical, and computer skills;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A