Toyota’s Indirect Procurement Shared Services (IPSS) Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Procurement Souring Analyst for the IT Hardware & Services category.
The primary responsibility of this role is to assist in the creation and execution of category procurement strategies for specific IT Hardware & Services categories, process purchase requisitions, negotiate enterprise purchases, and facilitate Toyota’s process with IT Purchases.
Reporting to the Manager of IT Sourcing, the person in this role will support the Indirect Procurement department’s objective to Implement procurement strategies to reduce cost and mitigate risk for the business.
- Developing and implementing multi-year sourcing strategies for responsible spend categories.
- Designing, planning and completing key Request for Proposal, information, quote, etc.
- Effectively manage sourcing and price negotiation activities and in-coming ad hoc business unit requests.
- Supporting the development and execution of contractual documents including Non-Disclosure, Services and other agreements as necessary to support Procurement and business needs.
- Build and maintain close relationships with business units and supplier partners to deliver comprehensive and cross-enterprise process improvement solutions.
- Masters or graduate degree in business, finance or related field
- Automotive industry experience
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and strategic activities
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10%.
- Familiarity with Ariba (or similar tools)
- Experience with IT commodities.
- Contract drafting and/or negotiation experience
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Business Administration, Marketing, Supply Chain or equivalent experience work.
- Proven working knowledge of procurement or equivalent business-related experience.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Strong collaboration and communication/influencing skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A