Toyota’s Accounting and Finance Department is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Manufacturing Direct Materials Analyst.
The primary responsibility of this role is to accurately pay North American Suppliers for productions parts purchased by the manufacturing companies.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Manufacturing Direct Materials, the person in this role will support the Accounting and Finance department’s objective to provide accurate and timely financial data.
- Analysis of the production part payments for the manufacturing companies. Preparing production part payment reporting to support the groups reconciling inventory.
- Lead resolution for parts payment issues by working with Purchasing and Production Control to resolve parts receiving and pricing issues for the Suppliers.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations and production part outstanding aged issues in the subsystem. Work with the respective partners to resolve the problems.
- Support kaizen activity related to production parts system improvement. Continue to develop knowledge level in all areas of Accounting and Finance.
- Support the month end close activity, prepare journal entries and provide liability information to accurately report production part activity.
- Continue to apply the appropriate controls over the payment processes to meet the requirements of the SOX controls. Work with internal and external auditors related to the production part payments.
- Demonstrates proficiency in MS Excel skills and ability to work with systems.
- Manufacturing and/or automobile industry experience is a plus
- Proven analytical, interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and process improvement skills.
- Proven ability to communicate respectfully with fellow team members and have strong customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work well independently under demanding deadlines and function effectively in a team-based environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or related field.
- Demonstrated experience with accounting, financial reporting, or other experience related to finance.
- SAP S4 HANA knowledge or experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A