The Toyota Connected team is looking for a “Senior Contract Specialist” to be a part of a highly talented team in Bangalore. We are looking for team member, who will be an individual contributor responsible for negotiating, structuring, and/or administrating contractual documents that establish business relationships with vendors, customers and/or partners.
- Ensures that contracts are executed in accordance with corporate guidelines, audits existing contracts and oversees contract modifications.
- Conducts analysis of new laws, regulations, and contract trends to determine potential impact on the business.
- Negotiate contract agreements for products and services.
- Leads rigorous contract negotiations and manages all changes, contract risk and addendums to existing contracts.
- Serve as the main liaison with outside contracting representatives.
- Develop and implement effective procurement proposals.
- Prepare and edit contracts between the company and potential clients.
- Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner.
- In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents and legal provisions
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Actively learn and is open to feedback.
- Works cooperatively and has positive influence on the team
- A minimum 5 years of experience in similar role in technology /Software development
- organization, preferably in automotive industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve client complaints and concerns
- Exposure to international business laws/Indian Company Law
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A