Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
- Responsible for the consistent application of company policies and guidelines.
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement through consistent application of Toyota Production System (TPS), TBP, FMDS, SPSR, Kaizen, and the Toyota Way.
- Demonstrate leadership skills that include direct coaching/development of production team members in support of facility operational objectives.
- Coordinate and supervise day-to-day operational activities providing leadership in areas of team member relations, safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Provide a safe, secure, and engaging work environment that fosters team member involvement, creativity, and development in a team atmosphere.
- Create and deploy short and medium range plans and develop strategies to increase total operational efficiency.
- Effective leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to rotate between 1st and 2nd shift operations
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to work weekends as needed
- Experience supervising team members
- Experience as Supervisory/Leadership in an operational environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A