Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company – delivering on Toyota’s vision to move people beyond what’s possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
- Lead, motivate, and develop a team of data scientists including both onshore and vendor resources.
- Strong technical and people leader to work hands-on with high impact projects across risk analytics and decision science verticals.
- Share your technical knowledge through hands-on development of Data Scientists, Actuaries and Analysts.
- Update and monitor the pricing and profitability models for all insurance products.
- Drive continuous innovation in the tools and techniques to improve accuracy and automation.
- Areas of opportunity may include pricing, reserving, marketing, talent assessment tools and other to be identified efforts.
- Ensure consistency of the three models referenced above.
- Manage and maintain the earnings curves for all insurance products.
- Manage the transition of the models to new platforms and with new tenants.
- Manage and maintain the reserving for all insurance products.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret large amounts of data.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Experience across the consumer credit lifecycle, with preference for prior experience in Insurance and/or HR.
- Professional experience with data science, risk management or actuarial science.
- Four-Year College Degree (BA or BS) and MS degree.
- Demonstrated the ability to manage, develop, and mentor personnel.
- Executive presence with ability to distill complex analytical concepts and forecasts into consumable information.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A