Website TJ Maxx
Style is never in short supply at our more than 500 HomeGoods stores and we are constantly on a mission to provide the little surprises and extra touches that make a house feel like home. Same with working here. Our environment is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
- Help coach and train a capable and talented team of Sales Associates, ensure development of the overall store team.
- Assisting with general supervision in accordance with company policies and procedures including opening and closing the store and front end coverage as assigned.
- Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to others.
- Ensures the delivery of prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all external and internal customers at all times, resolving any customer service issues appropriately and competently
- Operate as a front line manager focused on executing store functions through staff members.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and Listens and responds appropriately.
- Must be capable of handling multiple tasks at one
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations.
- Team player/works effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks.
- Must possess superior customer relations
- Must be available to work flexible schedule including weekends and
Company: TJ Maxx
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Middleton Town, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A