Website TJ Maxx
We believe in championing fresh ideas and great people like Beata who make our merchandising as efficient as possible. In doing so, our customers can enjoy a true ‘treasure hunt’ experience while shopping in our stores. See your ideas come to life here!
- Assisting in coordinating and executing the smooth and timely movement of merchandise from the backroom to the sales floor, while maintaining floor operational standards and merchandise presentation standards
- Assigning priorities and providing direction and support in the communication to drive sales and improve merchandising processes
- Providing weekly updates on objectives and identifying any issues or opportunities pertaining to merchandising processes and the sales floor; review weekly merchandise announcements and support in the communication of change to merchandise presentation, fashion trends, ads, events, etc.
- Training and development of Associates in merchandise presentation standards and customer service
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills including verbal; written; active listening
- General knowledge of retail operations including an understanding of fashion trends, seasonal events, inventory levels; Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experience; merchandise presentation experience is preferred
- High School education or equivalent experience
Company: TJ Maxx
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A