Website Tesco PLC
As a Jack’s General Assistant you will be at the heart of the day to day operation to support the entire customer journey. You will have the opportunity to establish a fantastic team spirit and engage in a variety of tasks daily. Able to live the Jack’s values and commitments we are looking for advocates who will represent the Jack’s brand within your local community and be great at delivering an excellent shopping experience to your customers with a smile. At Jack’s, we’re excited to bring you a store full of the flavours of Britain and you could be the key ingredient we need.
- Making sure all pricing is correct at the shelf edge and at the checkout.
- Understanding your stores performance criteria and how you contribute to its overall success.
- Completing a wide variety of daily tasks across the store
- Delivering excellent customer service through up to date product knowledge and the ability to make the right decisions with our customers’ best interests at heart.
- Making sure all Health & Safety and legal routines are followed to keep you, your customers and colleagues safe.
- Minimising food waste, managing the date codes of products and making sure no food suitable for human consumption goes to waste.
- Be over 18 years of age as this role involves working in Beers Wines & Spirits and receiving goods at the backdoor.
- Share your ideas and take time to listen to each other
- Be a brand advocate and proud of our products
- Get stuck in and take responsibility for getting things done across every area of the store
- Make quick and effective decisions with both customers and the stores operation in mind.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Chatteris, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A