- As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say, “I love Target!” When you work at Target, you’re helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. You’re working alongside an enthusiastic, dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do. You will deliver a destination shopping experience by providing a safe and secure environment for our guests and mitigate shortage risks in order to drive sales.
- All other duties based on business needs.
- Scan and bag all guest items efficiently, neatly, and in compliance with food safety standards and company best practices.
- Stock supplies during store open hours while being available for the guest.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
- Make the guest aware of current and upcoming brand launches, store activities, and events.
- Welcome guests into self-checkout and provide assistance as needed.
- Deliver easy and seamless service to all Order Pick Up, Drive Up, Registry, and Photo guests.
- Make a connection with guests by engaging in friendly and genuine conversation throughout each transaction; asking open ended questions about the guest’s shopping experience and using those questions to assess, understand, and determine how to tailor your approach.
- Be familiar with all fulfillment services, and know how to direct the guest to enroll, activate, and use them.
- Say thank you after every guest interaction and be sure every guest leaves satisfied with their shopping experience.
- Maintain a clean, clutter free work area (including gathering abandoned items, baskets, and hangers)
- Create a welcoming experience by authentically greeting, every guest every time.
- Understand and show guests how to use Wallet and the other features and offerings within the Target App.
- Speak to the benefits of the REDcard with every guest and assist them through the application process.
- Make it right for the guest by de-escalating any negative situations and recover the guest shopping experience while following Target’s policies and procedures.
- Attempt every return and follow register prompts, be empowered to make it right for the guest while following Targets policies and procedures.
- Work efficiently to minimize guest wait time while maintaining guest service and accuracy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends and holidays) and regular attendance necessary
- Scan, handle and move merchandise efficiently and safely, including frequently lifting or moving merchandise up to 40 pounds
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Meet any state or local licensure and/or other legal requirements related to the position
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Effective communication skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Work both independently and with a team
- Climb up and down ladders
- Apprehend subjects in accordance with company policy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thomasville, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A