We are looking for an experienced Aesthetic Nurse to work in our
You will provide excellent patient care and great customer service through the delivery and promotion of the Aesthetics services available at Superdrug. All services are delivered through defined care pathways and the safety of patients and the efficiency of service delivery is paramount. Your role will be to provide consultations, perform injectable treatments, and provide aftercare advice.
Reporting to our Regional Nurse Manager, you will be accountable for delivery of services within your clinic, achieving budgeted sales targets whilst ensuring our customers are provided with a safe, efficient and professional service. You’ll work closely with the Store Manager and Pharmacy Manager in a ‘one team’ approach to ensure the success of the Clinic, identify local opportunities, maximise additional sales and to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Are able to work autonomously and to protocols
- Are commercially minded
- Have experience in a fast-paced, service led environment
- Have the boldness to try new marketing ideas, raising awareness of service
- Can demonstrate extensive and recent experience in the cosmetic sector, with strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Are up to date with your revalidation and DBS clearance
- Have relevant nursing experience, ideally in community nursing or in a similar private provider role
- Enjoy working with others in a team and have a friendly and positive approach to customer service
- Have passion for exceptional service
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A