- We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun. Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
- Our Pharmacy Managers go beyond just great management skills. We’re after people who can bring real commerciality and leadership to their pharmacy, inspiring every person who works there to exceed targets and deliver exceptional service. As a Superdrug Pharmacy Manager you will have day to day responsibility for your team, stock, operational and GPhC (PSNI) standards. You will receive direct line management support from your Regional Healthcare Manager.
If you have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you could become a vital member of both the store team and the local community and could help to maintain excellent customer loyalty.
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Our Pharmacy Managers are extremely important to us; we recognize that you could be our Regional Healthcare Managers of tomorrow. We will support you to develop both your professional and commercial skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working in a community pharmacy
- Ideally have experience of leading a team
- Understanding of NHS pharmacy funding and how to maximize profit through the achievement of targets
- Ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service
- Experience of coaching and developing people
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A