Our Nail Technicians use their extensive knowledge and training to advise customers on nail care, treatments and piercing services. We want to ensure that our customers leave with “That Superdrug Feeling” – this means they receive a professional service at great value prices, and feel pampered throughout. We have partnered with the professional nail brand ORLY to provide our customers with current trends, quality polishes, gels and designs. We train all of our Nail Technicians in
ORLY application and continue to upskill them throughout their career.
- Be experienced in working in a fast paced environment actively working towards targets.
- Have a genuine passion for beauty products and possess the kind of friendly, positive personality that generates enthusiasm in potential customers.
- Have a NVQ level 2 diploma in nail services or possess a relevant beauty qualification (NVQ Level 2 or equivalent)
- Show confidence in demonstrating and applying nail products including polish and gel
- Possess effective communication skills.
- Be able to provide advice about looking after nails, and recommend nail care products
- Have gained experienced promoting and selling products in a retail beauty environment.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A