The Treasury Manager will be a leader of worldwide Treasury operations including but not limited to cash flow forecasts, bank account management, FX risk analysis, treasury related transactions, reporting and special projects. The successful candidate will play a key role in the optimization of international banking structure and the ongoing implementation and utilization of treasury management software.
- Daily global liquidity management.
- Ongoing reconciliation and recording of bank activity.
- Foreign currency exchange.
- Assist with management/oversight of all bank relationships and accounts structure.
- Monitor and manage FX risk in adherence to company policy.
- Short term investments.
- Administration of treasury management software including daily cash positioning and reporting.
- Supervise Treasury staff charged with administration of worldwide bank accounts and related compliance documentation.
- Troubleshoot bank account and treasury transaction related issues.
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg a plus.
- Advanced Excel.
- Experience with treasury management software a plus.
- Innovative mindset and shows initiative to challenge current procedure and improve efficiency.
- 5+ years, preferably in a global treasury function.
- Effective interfacing with Senior Management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A