This leader will guide the strategy and digital roadmap execution working with agile teams in a face paced high energy environment. They will craft a strategic multi-year roadmap that outlines key functional and technological capabilities to deliver a best in class guest experience, maximize guest lifetime value and improve conversion, engagement and retention.
The Manager, Digital Product will lead teams to drive revenue, profit and operational performance from a guest-centric perspective. They will oversee the end-to-end design of the guest experience from the click of a button to the physical, in-store operations, and the delivery of a sandwich.
- Direct long-term ecommerce strategy across all touch points in support of growth and revenue targets; shape and drive shorter-term strategies and tactics to ensure all projects support the brand strategy.
- Create a best in class digital experience by developing solutions, concepts, and features that are in service to the guest and the franchisee while growing company revenue.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Own the prioritization, focus areas, and backlogs that enable development teams to deliver features that meet requirements, acceptance criteria, and business expectations.
- Ensure that what we build digitally can be delivered in the restaurants flawlessly and is embraced by our franchisee’s and sandwich artists.
- Identify and implement overall digital roadmap in alignment with Subway’s business and growth objectives, drive revenue and manage execution and measure performance.
- Create a shared understating of product vision, guest experience, and needs of the guest in order to guide teams to effective execution.
- Write effective user stories and lead backlog grooming and prioritization for maximum efficiency.
- Partner closely with developers, designers, Scrum Masters, and interdependent technology teams to effectively deliver value for guests.
- Strong technical and business acumen.
- A lover of data and insights, always asking “how can we do this better/differently?”
- 5-8 years of management experience in eCommerce leading product roadmaps and agile product management and development teams.
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Ability to inspire and promote an entrepreneurial spirit of resourcefulness and adaptability across the organization while professionalizing the business.
- A growth mindset: track record of leveraging learnings, demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit, always imagining what’s possible.
- Successful track record leading Ecommerce experience, preferably in high – growth environments and a strong consumer brand.
- Facilitator with strong interpersonal and written communication skills, building business cases and articulating them for leadership and other internal/external stakeholders. Strong ability to communicate up, down, and across the organization from the CEO to a single store franchise owner.
- Establishes a goal-oriented culture and continually raises the bar for organizational achievement.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A