As a Starbucks shift supervisor, you’ll be a role model of the store operations standards that define our Starbucks Experience. You’ll lead each shift, working alongside a team of baristas to deliver quality customer service and expertly-crafted products. You’ll be in an energetic store environment where you’ll have the ability to positively influence and guide others, maintain an encouraging team environment, and grow your leadership skills. We believe our shift supervisors are leaders in creating an uplifting experience for our customers and partners alike.
- Have excellent communications skills.
- Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
- Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
- Are confident in leading, deploying, and guiding others.
- Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage recipe!)
- Take initiative and act as a role model to others.
- Enjoy working as a team and motivating others.
- Are experienced with responsibilities like cash-handling and store safety.
- Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to learn quickly
- Effective oral communication skills
- Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
- Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment – 1 year
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A