Receives, stores, and distributes product and equipment within the warehouse. Performs work under the direction of warehouse supervisor or manager.
- Stocks product in the proper location. Submits product location information to receiving as available inventory.
- Adheres to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
- Enters data product information using a hand-held scanner into the warehouse database for inventory tracking to assure accuracy and completeness.
- Identifies product shortages/damages from delivery upon receipt of product.
- Daily interaction with co-workers in the warehouse, drivers and purchasing personnel.
- Receives and stocks product from manufacturers and wholesalers. Moves product around warehouse, operating warehouse equipment safely and efficiently. Equipment that may be utilized includes forklifts, pallet jacks, and cherry pickers.
- Ensures accurate quantities of product were received, and compares appropriate paperwork, or what’s displayed on hand-held scanner, and matching product numbers. Questions and resolves discrepancies as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, but not required.
- Need to have good math, reading, and writing skills.
- Minimum of three (3) months related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience.
- Prior experience operating warehouse equipment, such as forklift, pallet jack and cherry picker preferred. Ability to become certified in the operation of all warehouse equipment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coquitlam, BC
Application Deadline: N/A