As a Site Account Manager, you will be responsible for understanding why certain customer sites are not compliant to Staples Professional programs, with an end goal to convert those customers to active purchasing customers. You will utilize selling skills to grow and expand our sales with our customers. Some travel may be required.
- Utilize salesforce.com to track all account selling activities
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal support team to meet customers’ ongoing & changing needs
- Support on new customer account implementations
- Customer focused & engaging – Is thoughtful on how they approach each customer. Displays professional and friendly attributes and effective relationship building approach with customers.
- Selling skills – Seeks to uncover why a customer has not purchased or stopped buying, then uses selling skills to expand purchases.
- Communication – Effective phone presence. Ongoing dialogue with account managers, SAL’s, as well as regional peers. Salesforce.com is up to date.
- Organization and time management – Has plan in place to achieve sales goals. Independently prioritizes work, keeps records up to date and completes work on time.
- Knowledge of product, product applications, pricing, competition, and sales objectives
- Business process impact knowledge
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of business experience
- Experience and proven track record of managing programs, resolving customer support issues.
- Time and task management skills
- Bilingual – English/French
- Ability to function independently with minimal daily supervision
- PC Skills including Word, Excel, Access a plus
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC
Application Deadline: N/A