Create and maintain all ecommerce access for customers, pre and post implementation using Staples Ecommerce solution (Eway.ca) or 3rd party solutions ensuring ease of customer ordering and reducing orders sent to customer care. Promote our Customer Direct program and drive self-service tools. Under consultation for Sales, partner with our Sales Application Specialists to provide customized E-commerce solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Creates all new customer ecommerce access including user set up, approval rules, administration access. Creating accounts is defined through the proper configuration of over 150 relating but independent toggles and settings. Each individual setting can have wide ranging impact on our customer experience, internal functional depts, external suppliers, system and program integrity all directly impacting profitability
- Provide ongoing support to Sales and Customer Direct Accounts for any ongoing questions or concerns.
- Manage, with team members, departmental email boxes and SFDC requests containing in excess of 350 emails daily that contain requests for all incoming new set ups, existing customers’ additional set ups and existing customer amendments coming from, Sales, Customer Care, Implementation and external customers
- Strive to exceed department and customer Service Level Agreements (SLA) for set-ups and meet Metrics requirements
- Create or re-define processes and tools to increase efficiencies and expedite customer requests while possibly increase SLA standards; such as macros, upload files, batch changes etc.
- Responds to requestor and Helpdesk questions regarding ecommerce challenges or website errors
- Create custom shopping lists for customers to meet client expectations and improve their shopping experience with Staples
- Create customer reporting relating to Eway users, approvers.
- Acts as liaison with Implementation between internal/external customers and the national development team during technical implementations.
- Works with Customer Account Implementation and Sales Management to ensure sales are well versed in the admin functions of our Ecommerce Tool that impact customer relationships
- Coordinates all aspects of E-commerce Implementations for new Staples Advantage clients. Collaborate with the Customer Implementation team and Business Analysts in the IT department for third party integration requirements/flags such as Ariba, SAP
- Responsible for investigating and resolving technical customer specific issues with IT by submitting detailed IT Tickets
- Excellent system navigation skills
- Customer centric orientation
- An equivalent combination of education and training and experience
- Familiarity in electronic ordering systems
- Ability to work independently, be focused and use reference tools while contributing to a high performing team
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the areas of Customer Account Administration or Customer Care
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet)
- Min. 50 WPM
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with user interfaces
- Able to establish and meet challenging service demands, have a sense of urgency
- Must be familiar with personal computer operating systems (Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
- Salesforce knowledge an asset
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Ability to interface at all levels of a customer and internally
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to multi-task
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC
Application Deadline: N/A