As an Account Services Lead you will be responsible for managing and growing the business of customer online ecommerce stores (programs that sell branded merchandise); designing, recommending and managing the execution of various online solutions and customer service tools; overseeing a team of 2-3 direct reports; and delivering exceptional internal and external customer service. You will be responsible for setting strategy relating to online sales, designing and executing demand generation and marketing initiatives, executing projects, and effectively managing client deliverables. You will be accountable to revenue and margin goals and inventory KPIs. You will lead a project team consisting of Program Specialists, Account Services Coordinators, and non-direct-report Merchandisers.
- Responsible for the success of a $4-8M book of program business, with YoY growth and profitability targets.
- Leads/manages team of 2-3 associates that have responsibility to execute customer account plans in a timely manner and that meet revenue and profitability targets.
- Manages the relationship with primary customer program contacts.
- Provides clear direction and project management leadership to the Account Services Team and other departments as necessary.
- Works with the sales team to develop and execute the program strategy, including: a strategic business plan / client calendar for each account; inventory management strategies; program profitability enhancement initiatives; and design and execution of marketing activities.
- Ensures assigned programs meet launch dates, target expectations for margins, SKU count and budgets.
- Strong communication skills.
- Project coordination/ management experience an asset.
- You have an ability to drive change, problem-solve and innovate.
- You are a people leader and are able to hire, coach, train, assess and manage talent.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills – primarily Word, Excel and PPT.
- You are able to innovate and propose changes to improve procedures, services or products.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience managing people.
- Proven customer relationship management experience.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- You are results-driven, always striving to meet/exceed goals.
- You are collaborative in nature, able to work closely with both internal and external customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vaughan, ON
Application Deadline: N/A