Performs system and/or manual tasks to support inbound and outbound operations. Identifies and resolves issues in various functional areas; breakdown, put away, replenishment, QC, staging, loading, shipping. Monitors and maintains SKUs and locations in WMS to support efficient warehouse processing and maximize warehouse space usage. Performs work under the direction of warehouse lead, supervisor or manager.
- Separate and labels product received, stocks product into identified locations verifying SKU and quantity accuracy
- Check SKU and quantities picked for customer orders to ensure accuracy, and re-packages or wraps orders as needed
- Sort and load customer orders by route and stop sequence number identified on shipping label
- Prioritize and processes customer orders on night shift, ensuring truck departure timelines are met.
- Perform variety of lookups and research to support each functional area.
- Pick and stock product to complete replenishment tasks
- Pick product for customer orders ensuring quantity and unit-of-measure (UOM) picked is equal to quantity and UOM ordered
- Resolve common daily discrepancies or issues.
- Process outbound orders as necessary.
- Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of warehouse
- Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
- Receive vendor purchase orders; regular lines or special orders, or customer returns.
- Generate replenishment tasks.
- Proficiency in warehouse operations and WMS
- Product knowledge
- Math skills
- Limited data entry skills
- Able to listen to verbal instructions
- Prior experience operating warehouse equipment, such as forklift and pallet jack helpful
- Need to have good math, writing and reading skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to become certified in the operation of warehouse equipment
- Good judgment
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to recognize process improvement opportunities and make recommendation
- Demonstrates effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be dependable and demonstrate the ability to read and follow directions
- Must be a team player
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boucherville, QC
Application Deadline: N/A