Join our Staples World Class Supply Chain Team and deliver essential products to our customers.
As a Warehouse Shipping Associate, you’ll be responsible for organizing, stacking, and shrink-wrapping customer orders on pallets. You’ll be loading trucks manually; lifting, lowering and carrying product in a fast-paced environment and stacking empty pallets while maintaining a safe and clean workspace as you go.
- Ability to work at heights up to 60 feet or more as needed An ability to lift, push or pull boxes/merchandise weighing between 70 pounds and 100 pounds by hand
- As a Full-Time associate, you must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business need
- Ability to pass a drug screen to the extent permissible legally
- An ability to adopt our safety procedures quickly and ensure safe work practices
- Basic English language skills (both verbal and written communications)
- An ability and willingness to keep work area clean
- Minimum three (3) months related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience
- An ability to be MHEO certified and safely operate necessary material handling equipment
- An ability to work in a warehouse environment with seasonal temperature variations
- An inclusive approach with your colleagues and customers to forge strong relationships and foster collaboration to resolve issues
- You must be at least 18 years old
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A