The Spectrum Retention Manager will oversee the day to day activities and performance management of in-house retention teams supporting in-bound customer retention efforts. The position is responsible for the implementation and management of initiatives designed to meet or exceed the customer, unit, and revenue retention goals. Monitoring and ongoing evaluation of supervisor and agent performance, competitive offers, trends and product positioning, retention offer usage, agent systems, performance reporting, and market analysis in order to ensure a positive customer experience and acceptable sales and retention performance.
- Effectively utilize all processes, data, reports, and programs to maximize department, campaign, and individual results.
- Encourage feedback to cultivate a best-in-class knowledgeable and customer-oriented team environment.
- Ensure competence and continuity of Retention Representatives and Retention Supervisor by assisting in recruiting, training and development, appraisal and motivation techniques and tools.
- Partner with cross functional teams (i.e. Marketing, Care, Direct Sales) on business case development for customer retention programs.
- Create, recommend and execute proactive/reactive gap closure plans when trending over churn budget.
- Develop weekly retention performance reports to include, but not be limited to, disconnect by reason, number of saves, churn/migration analysis, and employee save summaries.
- Track offer performance and ensure offer mix has appropriate churn reduction and ARPU protection balance.
- Develop and implement retention tactics to increase customer loyalty to reduce churn while optimizing revenue and minimizing account discounting.
- Partner with other departments (i.e., Care, Network Operations Center, ) to ensure calls get routed correctly.
- Continually review, track and analyze retention programs and existing customer base profiles for opportunities and gaps.
- Develop accountability standards and manage employee productivity and performance.
- Develop and implement front line incentive reward/recognition programs specifically focused on retention of Charter’s products and services.
- Ability to listen to and interpret the needs of customer and sales personnel
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to deal with the public in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain high level of self-motivation
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Knowledge of cable television products and services
- Knowledge of cold call sales skills
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to prioritize, organize effectively, and handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Ability to work in diverse and challenging atmosphere
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harlingen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A