The Spectrum Supervisor for Residential Retention is responsible for managing retention agent in an effort to retain existing customers from disconnecting while retaining and upselling core products i.e. Video, Data, and Phone. Coach, monitor, develop, lead, model, motivate, analyze, organize, staff, and train, so that customers, employees, and owners are successful towards our goal of being America’s leading service provider.
- Ensure that agents are educated on and abide by the business rules surrounding the retaining of a customer. These business rules include but are not limited to extension of promotions, credit usage, and escalation of service-related issues.
- Ensure thorough understanding of the agent as well as the supervisor compensation/commission plans in order to coach to specific behaviors that will improve save yield and, therefore, improve commission earnings potential.
- Provide recommendations on save offers and business rules to support Charter’s strategy.
- As a result of regular phone monitoring and engagement with the agents, provide regular data-centric feedback to Manager with regard to actionable items to be taken to improve customer experience and improved retention rate.
- Supervise agents to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, professionalism, and courtesy during all retention transactions exists and is sustained.
- Manage agent compliance of call handling metrics to include productive time, schedule adherence, handle time, after call work, and other metrics as necessary.
- Master order processing within the billing system regarding all aspects of retained accounts, new sales order entry, account lookup, and other tools and functions as they relate to the retention function.
- Manage agents performance by providing frequent coaching based upon call monitoring and save performance.
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly and monthly retention activity goals by coaching agents to sound telephone based customer save techniques.
- Analyze and provide statistically-based recommendations on ways to improve agent save performance.
- Strong computer and consumer electronics skills
- Strong working knowledge of cable communications products and services to include video (TV), data (internet), and voice (telephone)
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to maintain high level of self-motivation
- Ability to effectively handle irate customers while attempting to resolve stated issues.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to use personal computer and appropriate software applications to include billing system and other role-related tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include presenting materials in front of an audience
- Ability to provide coaching and direction for appropriate retention and sales techniques to ensure agents achieve and sustain achievement of stated retention goals
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A