As Marketing Associate – Planning on the Sample Strategy and Operations team, you will be responsible for managing the strategy and execution of sampling logistics to ensure on time and accurate sample ordering and receiving. Own and manage SKU creation, order creation, and order tracking for all sampling initiatives including store, dotcom, GWP and sample bags for the Sampling Strategy and Operations team. Own relationships with brands from all worlds to manage sampling logistics and ETAs and report across multiple trackers to internal and external leadership. The job is fast paced and requires strong attention to detail and ability to juggle many competing priorities across multiple teams.
- Oversees 3rd party contractor to execute Ad hoc Sku creation/ Retail maintenance/ Status maintenance
- Own PO tracking and reporting to ensure in bound to Distribution Center (DC) inventory meet timing of business needs.
- Analyzes reporting to identify trends, areas for concern or optimization. Presents reporting and recommendations at monthly Sample Alignment meeting.
- Partners with DC and supply chain leadership to improve DC metrics for sampling including– on-time deliveries, short ships, chargebacks and PO rework.
- Acts as the central hub between Sephora, Brands and the DCs for all sampling POs and tracking.
- Additional department projects as needed
- Owns strategy for prioritizing POs based on business needs and works closely with cross-functional teams and DCs to ensure right products slotted first to support business and minimize DC workload. Continually looks for ways to optimize process.
- Communicate and elevate to team and cross-functional leadership all late key launches / focus strategy inventory and recommendation action.
- Personable and flexible with demands and changes in business
- Excellent technical skills – MS Office (specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing/account management or supply chain/logistics
- High attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, high-volume and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Analytical savvy and a data driven approach
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A