- The Inside Sales position is responsible for selling appliance and/or plumbing products in the company showrooms to customers by showing selections offered and working with customer to identify all brands and colors desired
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with ordered product.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Attends trade shows and vendor sponsored training.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customer opportunities, which may include work outside of the showroom with management approval for follow-up and/or site visits with client.
- Achieves budgets for sales, margin and inclusions (delivery/installation and warranty)
- Stays current on product knowledge and trends.
- Diversity: Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy. Shows respect and sensitivity to cultural differences. Educates others on the value of diversity. Promotes a harassment-free environment. Builds a diverse workforce.
- Qualifies client, quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales orders by collecting and documenting all necessary information to assure customer expectations are met.
- Determines date of delivery based on customer provided information and project time line.
- Accurately enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Displays and/or demonstrates products, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features and benefits.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect and keeps commitments. Inspires the trust of others. Works ethically and with integrity. Upholds organizational values.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school desired
- Six months to one year related experience in appliance and/or plumbing sales
- Excellent communication skills; negotiation skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Strong computer skills; MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- 0 – 1 Years Experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A