We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. By putting our customers first, we’re providing quality products, at competitive prices and a convenient shopping experience. It’s a winning formula. With over 640 stores and counting, we’re not slowing down. As an
Assistant Store Manager, you’ll be on the ladder to a promising management career with us. With your passion for retail and our training, you’re going to go far. It’ll be fast. It’ll be challenging. But it’ll also be rewarding.
This is your chance to step up. Supporting the Branch Manager, you’ll be a hands-on, lead-by-example, inspirational force to be reckoned with. Brilliant with both your customers and your team, you’ll roll your sleeves up and do what’s needed to make a success of your store. Yes, it’s about making the store run smoothly – from front of house to the warehouse. Yet it’s also about your attention to detail. You’re always looking for ways to improve what we do and how we do it, knowing that small difference can make a big impact. Not just to the profitability of the store, but to your future with us too.
Qualification & Experience:
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
- Passionate about our business
- Experienced in management and wanting to take your career to the next level
- Instinctive in knowing what our customers want, you go all out to deliver
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- Extremely driven, leading you to hit targets and inspire those around you
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A