Website Royal Mail
The Royal Mail Technology team is passionate about delivering high-quality products and outstanding digital experiences to our customers. Cutting edge technology is fundamental and key in helping us achieve our objective to be recognised as the best delivery company in both the UK and across Europe.
The Senior Service Manager represents Royal Mail in the delivery of all existing and new IT Services that supports Royal Mails business.
The role is accountable for ensuring that Royal Mails IT Services are delivered as specified in the formal agreements between the Business, the Technology Organisation and the Suppliers.
- Understanding of IT and IT Service delivery, obtained in a large-scale support organisation.
- Demonstrable experience as a Service Delivery Manager.
- Senior stakeholder management.
- Experience managing multi suppliers within a Service Delivery function.
- Prior experience of leading/managing a team.
- ITIL (SIAM) Certified and experience of working in an ITIL compliant environment.
- Understanding of COBIT IT control.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rotherham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A