We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Night Auditor you are responsible to conduct night audits and prepare summaries of rebates, paid outs and daily revenue report, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Verify room rate variance report, post room and tax for the day
- Print ‘Revenue Report today Gross and Budget’ and split service charge and tax for room revenue
- Print reports and tally with supporting vouchers, e.g. visa income, ‘Marhaba’ charges, miscellaneous income, etc.
- Export Micros revenue to the Opera live data and run pre-audit back up
- Read Night Auditors Logbook for any instructions from the Income Auditor
- Verify approvals for complimentary rooms, late checkouts with no charges and day use room charges
- Run file maintenance and prepare daily revenue report
- Print business call journal and ensure that all long distance calls and faxes are supported with Business Calls Authorization voucher
- Verify guest ledger charges from concessionaires with their summary
You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experiences within a hotel environment. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
The ideal candidate will be result oriented and a self motivator along with a positive attitude. You have the ability to think laterally and analytical, display a high level of integrity and have the ability to identify, impact and influence others. You are a strong team player, enthusiastic and flexible, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Planning for Business
- Supervising People
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Customer Focus
- Driving for Results
- Effective Communication
- Understanding Differences
- Supervising Operations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Al Ain, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A