The HR Records Coordinator is responsible for supporting the OnBoarding functional area in their maintenance of Recruiting, OnBoarding, and Human Resource systems (PeopleSoft, Talent Source, HireRight & Service Now). Assists with various tasks such as; ensuring data integrity in support of store and department setup/maintenance, ensuring proper completion of I-9s for Corporate/Stores/DCs and new hire processing system functionality. Other responsibilities would include general administrative tasks using Microsoft Office tools, such as creating communications and following up with Ross associates & their managers to ensure unresolved issues are addressed.
- Perform HR Records & HRIS administrative tasks, creating notifications, reference documents, using Microsoft Office and OneNote.
- Service Now Cases – Respond and/or process all SNOW cases in a timely manner by reviewing & resolving all issues in HireRight, Talent Source and PeopleSoft systems. Assist with Password resets and with auto-termination holds/rehire processes.
- Support the HR Records Sr. Coordinator & HRIS Team with the following;
- Support all Business Units (Stores, Corporate, Distribution Centers and/or Buying Offices) new hire processing system functionality and E-Verify compliance, including monitoring store compliance with I-9 completion and E-Verify processing through use of PeopleSoft and OnBoarding systems, contacting stores to address E-Verify non-compliance.
- On a weekly basis update Talent Source with HireRight Audit change with the correct information.
- Preferred: basic knowledge of Form I9 requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Preferred: basic knowledge of PeopleSoft and OnBoarding systems
- 0-2 Year(s) experience of related work experience
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Preferred: basic knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word & Outlook
- High degree of integrity
- Ability to set priorities with strong organizational & follow-up skills; Well-organized & detail-oriented.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin, CA
Application Deadline: N/A