Responsible for assigned account reconciliations, variance analysis, budget data, month-end journal entries, and lessor charges payment process.
- Responsible for reporting for all subtenant locations
- Prepare journal entries in compliance with GAAP and the company’s policies and procedures. Support entries with proper documentation and approvals.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Assist in preparation of assigned areas for quarterly and annual external audits.
- Responsible for monthly budget variance analysis of CAM, Real Estate Taxes, Property Taxes, Fire Insurance, and Merchant Dues.
- Budget preparation and analysis related to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Maintain and reconcile assigned accounts. Process and reconcile monthly lessor charges payments to general ledger at store level.
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications.
- Good understanding of accrual accounting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good oral and communication skills.
- PeopleSoft familiarity a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience in property accounting and/or related areas preferred.
- Detail oriented, with a strong emphasis on accuracy.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member on projects of all sizes, prioritizes multiple tasks, and performs accurately with short deadlines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin, CA
Application Deadline: N/A